You Create Reality

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Law of Attraction Carnival

My blog on Healing was included in the Law of Attraction Carnival over at Evolvingtimes, click here to check it out.

My blog on physical healing is a controversial view, many people in the media and other blogs have said that by saying we create our own illness, disease, and bad fortune, we are more or less “Blaming the victim”.

I can only write what I’ve learned about disease and illness through first-hand experience and observation. You are free to disagree.

Three years ago, I couldn’t walk. Due to tremendous pain in my lower back and a severe problem with sciatica. Simply trying to stand caused pain severe enough for me to pass out and be unconscious.

Luckily, I had the book “A Course In Miracles” which I devoured.

My healing began with my thoughts. With one thought actually, “Pain is an illusion, I create the illusion of pain”. I said this to myself every time I perceived what felt like pain.

Then I moved on to more positive and useful thoughts, like - “I feel better”, “I can sit up”, “I can…..” and so on.

For two years after this, even though I could walk, I had tingling and numbness in my left foot and leg - every day I focus on what is right and what is good, I focus thoughts on how wonderful it is to walk, to be able to get up out of bed, to care for my children, and other wonderful positive things.

My healing post was not just my rephrasing other people’s thoughts or theories about using the law of attraction for healing, but my own views, perceptions, and history of using the law of attraction for my very own healing.

>> I am editing this post to add… I started with the thought “Pain is an illusion, I create the illusion of pain” for two reasons:

1. To assist myself in accepting that I was creating what I perceived to be reality.

2. To assist myself in accepting that what I perceived as “Pain” was not in fact pain. It was an imbalance in myself which was manifesting in the form of what I believed was physical pain & illness.

Once I stopped the cycle of thought, changed my beliefs & perception about pain, then I could move on to create health and wellness for myself.

Technorati Profile

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At December 16, 2012 at 6:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What’s Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It

absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads. I am
hoping to give a

contribution & aid other users like its aided me.
Good

job.
Also see my web site > spain national football badge

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home